Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lesson 18. Blind Date



Key Expressions

blind date
How did it go?
It was so boring
I’m boring





Situation

A: I heard you had a blind date last Saturday. How did it go?
B: It was so boring because all he talked about was his work.
A: Really? So what else happened?
B: Nothing much. I hope he thinks I’m boring and wouldn’t call me again.

Pronunciation drills:
Boring
Wouldn’t call

Substitution drills

A: I heard you had a ___________ last Saturday. _________?
B: It __________ because all he talked about was his work.
A: Really? So what else happened?
B: Nothing much. I hope he thinks __________ and wouldn’t call me again.



Today’s Homework

Construct sentences using the Key Expressions, blind date, How did it go?,  boring.

Example:  They think I’m boring that’s why they don’t want to talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment