Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lesson 42. Dating




 
Key expressions

To be frank, I really love him to death.
You're so lucky!
He's head over heels in love with you.

Situation

A:  I heard you're dating James.
B: Yes. To be frank, I really love him to death.
A: You're so lucky!
B:  Why do you say that?
A: Well, it's not a compliment. I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart! It's obvious that he's head over heels in love with you.
B: I sure hope so.

Pronunciation drills

Frank
Love
Lucky
Head over heels

Substitution drills
 
To ___________, I really ____________.

You're __________!

I'm saying this from ____________!

It's obvious that he's _________________with you.



Today’s Homework

Construct sentences using the Key Expressions, To be frank, I really love him to death, You're so lucky! He's head over heels in love with you.

Example:  You’re so lucky to have such wonderful parents!


No comments:

Post a Comment